Polytechnic Graduates Starting Salary By Diploma
- Full‐Time Permanent Employment refers to employment of at least 35 hours a week and where the employment is not temporary. It includes those on contracts of one year or more.
- Gross Monthly Salary comprises basic salary, fixed allowances, over‐time pay, commissions, and other regular cash payments, before deduction of the employee’s CPF contributions and personal income tax. Employer’s CPF contributions, bonuses, stock options, other lump sum payments and payments‐in‐kind are excluded.
- The charts are based on preliminary data from the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Report on Wages. The actual data, breakdown by diploma level, is published in MOM's Yearbook of Statistics.
- Chart data [Google Sheet]
Source: Ministry of Education, Polytechnic Graduate Employment Survey, 2008 - 2013. Polytechnics include the Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP), Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP), Republic Polytechnic (RP), Singapore Polytechnic (SP) and Temasek Polytechnic (TP). Figures in Singapore Dollars.
- Size of the bubble indicates the Employment Number, which is the number of respondents who were employed on a full-time permanent basis within 6 months after completing their final examinations.
- Colour of the bubble indicates the Course Category to which the diploma belongs to.